Join Our Team!
Sychem's mission is to get people excited about what we do and it is probably why we are a great Team. We aim to inspire people and we want everyone to be as passionate about our company as we are. We spend a lot of time building our team and we are looking for enthusiastic people ready to get involved and excited about our work. If you are motivated, looking for the next challenge within a fast-paced growing company, explore our career section and become part of Team Sychem!
Career at Sychem - Current Job Opportunities:
Washer & Autoclave Engineer (London / M4 Corridor)
We are recruiting for an Autoclave and Washer Engineer to join Sychem fast-growing service provided to hospitals, laboratories, private health and MOD in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to join our forward-thinking company to supply the best products available on the market and pride ourself on the service we offer to our clients.
You will be field based -
* Responsible for servicing and testing autoclaves and washing equipment within hospitals, laboratories and research facilities
* Qualified to test and validate equipment with HTM2030, HTM2031 and WTM 123 qualification
* Attending call outs as and when required to rectify faults with customers equipment
* Working with the needs of the client ensuring you work to maintain a good working relationship between company and their clients
* As your role and the company grows additional tasks may be required, with realistic career development for the right engineer
As part of the training process you will be required to attend various training courses and workshops both within the UK and abroad. This will form part of your continuous development within the company
Qualifications and Experience -
* Test and validation engineering experience
* We are looking for candidates with relevant qualifications such as
HTM 2010, HTM 2030,
WTM 123, HTM 01-01 Parts A, B, C, D & E
* Clean Driving licence
* Testing and validation: >1 year
* Electrical knowledge and ability to fault find
Training courses may be provided for those that have relevant experience with some of the above qualification
* Company vehicle (estate car), Laptop, Mobile phone,
* Tools, Test equipment
* Company pension
* Overtime as business requirements may require
We are now recruiting for a Project Engineer to report to the Project Manager. The position is a new role created for our Project Department and the essential duties and overall responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists in preparation of complete Scope of Work
- Fully reviews drawings & specifications
- Understands contract documents and identifies risk
- Maintains & assists PM with preparation of Weekly Project update accurately and on time
- Reviews submittals for conformance to contract documents
- Tracks submittal process timely Produce equipment layout drawings
- Conduct survey of clients facility to enable installation drawings
- Produce equipment layout drawings
- Identifies lead times for materials purchases and tracks fabrication
- Maintains and updates on site Lost Day Log
- Maintains and updates RFI Log
- Generates subcontractor meeting agendas and minutes
- Accurate and timely documentation of project issues
- Maintains project document list
- Reviews project documents & creates RFIs in a timely manne
- Proactively thinks about client issues
- Handles clients’ needs with a sense of Urgency
- Adapts to different clients individual personalities, needs and wants
- Handles misc. client requests without objection.
- Participates in Client, Contractor meetings
- Understands and exceeds client expectations
- Actively assists project manager with enforcement of safety
- Updates & distributes overall project schedule monthly (min.)
- Will take necessary actions to maintain or improve project schedule
- Keeps current on weekly job site work activities
- Supports and interacts with Field Supervision to perform as a cohesive team
- Reviews and identifies scope of work changes advising PM of revisions
- Can identify quality issues in the field and communicate them accordingly
- Performs pre-punch list walk thru with PM and Client
- Makes closing out the project a priority
- Enforces contract close-out timeline and notifies subcontractors.
- Responsible for collecting and issue of all close out documents
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- CAD experience essential
- Hands on use of Microsoft Project
- Should have 3 – 4 years experience of project engineering
- Mechanical & electrical knowledge
- Experience of working closely with clients
Online Application will be Soon Available
* Order processing using Sage
* Customer service including some sales
* Data entry
* Dealing with telephone queries and directing calls
Applicants must have good IT and administrative skills, previous experience with Sage would be a distinct advantage but not essential. The successful candidate will be a confident communicator with high level customer service skills, previous experience in an office environment and the ability to use their initiative.
We are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join our team and to support the Finance Department in all areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for Ensuring Sales invoices are sent to Customers.
* Responsible for Debtors lists checked and chased weekly for payments and to ensure debtors do not exceed 75 days.
* Review any queries on a weekly basis to resolve any issues to ensure the Customer will be paying the invoices.
* To check with the Warehouse if goods have been returned from customers to ensure credits are raised by the Finance Manager.
* Responsible for matching Supplier invoices against delivery notes.
* Responsible for entering Supplier invoices against purchase orders on a weekly basis ensuring the amounts match and querying any discrepancies with the appropriate person and obtaining credit notes where necessary.
* To check with the Warehouse if goods have been returned to suppliers to ensure credits are received for goods returned.
* To check Supplier statements to ensure all supplier invoices entered on Sage are in the appropriate month.
* Responsible for answering calls and dealing with any queries.
* Responsible for checking the credit card statements each month to ensure the information is processed within the first two weeks of the month and chasing the appropriate employee for their receipts.
* Creating monthly call out sales orders and checking for any parts used and charges.
* Work with the team towards ISO accreditation standard and assist in developing new procedures and processes to meet these standards when required.
* When required to assist with additional team duties including; incoming call answering, general administrative duties (data entry, scanning, photo copying, order control) covering other departments during busy periods, holidays and sickness.
Applicants must have Accounts and Finance experience with excellent IT skills and a good understanding on Sage. The successful candidate will have high level communication skills both verbal and written as well as being able to work well as part of a team whilst working to deadlines.