DS 500 DRS WASHER DISINFECTORS
Washing injection system, hot air drying and liquid detergent container built into the machine, are the main features of this model. Heavy washing pump ensures high flow rate combined with effective spray pressure.
Filtered forced air drying system with adjustable time and temperature setting, helps to ensure completely dry, inside and outside, of all the surgical instruments and tubes.
The lateral compartment allows easy operator and maintenance access to the HEPA filtered drying system and to the chemical dosing system. It can also store up to four 5lt / 1.32 Gal US chemical containers.
900mm x 630mm x 850mm
35,43" x 24.80" x 33.46"
Chamber volume ~171 lt / 45.17 Gal US
Basket volume ~151 lt / 39.89 Gal US
|LCD display control panel with 40 washing and thermodisinfection programs for surgical instruments: 20 standard pre-programmed cycles and 20 additional, available for customization.|
- Heavy washing pump to ensure high water flow rate combined with effective spray pressure.
- Filtered forced air drying system with adjustable time and temperature setting, helps to ensure a complete drying, inside and outside, of all the surgical instruments and tubes.
- Washing and DI disinfection temperature are fully adjustable up to 93°C. Temperature is monitored by two independent sensors.
- Standard steam condenser prevents vapours from entering into the washing area.
- Inner cabinet, washing arms and tank filters made of high quality AISI 316 L stainless steel.
- Two automatic liquid dispensers.
- Triple water filtering system captures residue, preventing re-circulation and extending the pump life.
DS 500 DRS can be integrated into existing furniture of treatment rooms, and also with functional ergonomic stands.
Steelco Washer-Disinfectors are designed and constructed to comply with the latest European and UK guidelineson decontamination. EN ISO 15883-1/2, CEN ISO/TS 15883-5 and HTM 2030. Steelco Washer-Disinfectors are classified CE Medical Device (Community rule 93/42/EEC) code nr. 0051.