VS 1 TT
With proven and reliable high performance sterilising technology, the new Steelco table top steam steriliser autoclave’s chamber is made of AISI 316L stainless steel and a full jacket system for even steam/heat distribution.
Versatility, easy handling and high performance in the sterilisation of medical equipment with the low cost of ownership of a tabletop unit, to single or double door versions.
• All in one compact table top steriliser solution for easy installation into existing rooms
• EN 285 compliant: 3 process cycles and Bowie-Dick, Helix test cycles
• 8 additional custom cycles
• PED marking
Stand upon request: 820mm/32.28” height stand, equipped with lockable doors.
- Chamber and process piping made of stainless steel AISI 316L
- Single piece horizontal sliding door made of stainless steel AISI 316L for durability and ease of cleaning
- Sensitive anti-finger trapping safety device
- Cladding made of stainless steel AISI 304
- Built-in electrical steam generator
- Easy service with frontal access
- 7” touch screen panel HMI
- Integrated thermal paper printer
Test/service programmes: heating, Bowie & Dick, vacuum test, Helix test.
Working programmes at 121°C and 134°C / 249,8°F and 273,2°F fort extiles, instruments, rubbers.
Process cycle and factory programmed according to EN 285.
Dimensions and capacity
|Model||chamber (mm/inch)||capacity (l/gal)||door opening WxH
(mm / inch)
|Ø||D||W||H||D||H with stand|
|VS 1 TT/1
||420 / 16.53||682 / 26.85||94,44 / 24.95||310 /
|1050 / 41.3||900 / 35.43||800 / 31.50||1720 / 67.72|
Steelco steam sterilizers VS Series are designed and constructed to comply with the latest guidelines: 93/42/EEC and its revised version, 97/23/EC, EN 285, EN ISO 14971, EN ISO 17665-1, IEC EN 61010-1, IEC EN 61010-2-040, IEC EN 60601-1-6, EN 61326-1.