VS 2-3 AUTOCLAVE SERIES
With an innovative high performance sterilizing technology, this small/medium capacity autoclaves are characterized by a chamber completely made of stainless steel AISI 316L and entirely covered by a full jacket system.
The insulation is guaranteed by an innovative and practical textile covering.
This new chamber design guarantees excellent performances during the sterilization cycles optimizing and reducing water and steam consumption.
The vertically sliding doors made of stainless steel AISI 316L are obtained from a single moulding without weldings. Innovative and highly sensitive anti-finge trapping device.
- User friendly control panel
- Software with 20 programmes, 12 of which are pre-defined and 8 can be customized according to the customer’s needs
- Frontal service door realized in one single stainless steel AISI 304 panel
- Height adjustable feet enabling an easy floor levelling of the autoclave
- Possibility to have the technical area on the left or on the right side of the autoclave
- Process piping made of stainless steel AISI 316L with tri-clamp fittings
- Double stage vacuum pump
- Steam generator equipped with min/max water level indicator
- Integrated thermal paper printer
- Ergonomic working and loading position
Test/service programmes: heating, Bowie & Dick, vacuum test, Helix test.
Working programmes at 121°C and 134°C / 249,8°F and 273,2°F for textiles, instruments, rubbers.
Process cycle and factory programmed according to EN 285.
Steam feeding systems:
- external clean steam supply (type V)
- built-in electrically heated steam generator (type E)
- built-in industrial steam heated steam generator (type I)
- built-in mixed electrical/industrial steam steam generator (type E/I)
- combining steam generators and external steam sources on request (type E/V, I/V...)
Dimensions and capacity
|VS 2/1||440 / 17.32||700 / 27.56||645 / 25.39||200 / 52.83||1000 / 39.37||1900 / 74.80||992 / 39.05|
|VS 3/1||440 / 17.32||700 / 27.56||945 / 37.20||290 / 76.61||1000 / 39.37||1900 / 74.80||1292 / 50.87|
|Pass-through (two doors)|
|VS 2/2||440 / 17.32||700 / 27.56||670 / 26.37||205 / 54.15||1000 / 39.37||1900 / 74.80||992 / 39.05|
|VS 3/2||440 / 17.32||700 / 27.56||970 / 38.19||300 / 79.25||1000 / 39.37||1900 / 74.80||1292 / 50.87|
The Steelco sterilizers autoclaves are designed and constructed to comply with the latest guidelines: 93/42/EEC and its revised version, 97/23/EC, EN 285, EN ISO 14971, EN ISO 17665-1, IEC EN 61010-1, IEC EN 61010-2-040, IEC EN 60601-1-6, EN 61326-1.