Sychem is the UK's largest distributor of Terragene® products and the revolutionary Bionova®. Our range offers comprehensive solutions for the steam and plasma sterilisation process, and hygiene monitoring system for the detection and quantification of surface proteins.Buy Online
For Rapid, Super Rapid Biological Indicators & Hygiene Monitoring Systems
- Touchscreen: Bionova® IC10/20FRLCD has a 3,5’’ LCD touchscreen.
- Optimization of incubation times: Bionova® IC10/20FRLCD allows to simultaneously incubate indicators with different incubation times. Furthermore, remaining incubation time of each position is displayed on the screen.
- Automatic results reader: Bionova® IC10/20FRLCD automatically reads the results of the incubation, displaying indicating icons corresponding to each BI position when the final result is obtained.
- Recording of results: Bionova® IC10/20FRLCD automatically records the last 208 reading results. Remote viewing on the computer through the Embedded Web Server
- Remote access: Remote display of each reading status in PC and Smartphones. Ethernet connection. Allows the connection of multiple incubators to a unique traceability software regardless of where they are.
Download Flyer Product Information
Biological Indicators Protein Tests
For Hygiene Monitoring System
Bionova® MiniPro is designed for the measurement of the residual protein in the process of washing and disinfecting equipment and instruments and thus reducing the risk of microbiological contamination. The MiniPro allows the incubation and quantitative readout of the pen system for the detection of proteins and surface allergens.
Bionova® has developed PRO1Micro, a highly absorbent pen system for the detection and quantification of surface proteins and allergens. It allows to carry out a quantitative measurement of the microgram of protein in the sample using the Bionova® MiniPro incubator. This is a revolutionary approach for the detection and quantification of surface proteins as the system provides accurate indication of the level of contamination in hospital settings. The use of this system provides full quantitative results with actual result of the Protein level on the instrument in microgram.
The results are as accurate as 0.3 microgram and the results are provided within 15 min with the MiniPro. The system provides full traceability compliant with HTM01-01 2016 via its software. It is connected directly to a PC through USB for full data storage. Also, the results are printed on a receipt with clear “negative” or “positive” results with ug result displayed. In addition, it has the option for the reprint of the last 3 results and for the verification of the remaining incubation time. Both, the unit and its software are fully compliant with HTM01-01 2016.
- 3 positions (2.5 cm depth, 1.3 cm diameter) for incubation and transmittance readout of hygiene indicators.
- USB connection for recording results on PC using a Readout and
- Traceability software.
- It allows to incubate and read 3 indicators simultaneously.
- Thermal Printer results.
- Sound alarm for indication of events.
- Firmware update by the user
Download Flyer Product Information
For Rapid and Super Rapid Biological Indicators
Bionova® MiniBio incubator allows easy and rapid detection of positive and negative Biological Indicators. A positive result can also be evidenced by culture medium color change to yellow, read the instructions for use of each indicator for more information. The choice to perform or not the extended incubation to confirm by color change depends on the internal protocols of each laboratory or hospital. The incubator allows incubation time programs selection independently for each one of three positions. Bionova® MiniBio incubator not only allows results detection but also provides a printed ticket to record them. In addition, the auto-reader can be connected to computers by USB. This allows linking the results with the Bionova® Traceability Software for Automatic Reading and Traceability of Rapid, Super Rapid and Ultra Rapid Biological Indicators and Hygiene Monitoring System.