Join Our Team!
Sychem has a mission that gets people excited and it is probably why we have the greatest team. We aim to inspire people and we want everyone to be as excited about our company as we are. We spend a lot of time building our team and we are looking for enthusiastic people ready to get involved and excited about our mission. If you are motivated, looking for the next challenge within a fast-paced growing company, explore our career and become part of Team Sychem!
Start your Career with us! Current Job Opportunities:
Sales Executive/Leads Generator
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive/Account Manager to work for our highly successful business. This is a new role and you will have the chance to make it your own and become the lynch pin within Sychem and build your career in the leads generation. This role is key to supporting the larger field based team and you will be responsible for everything from the initial marketing, lead generation throughout all the customer journey.
* Lead generation and connect with prospect clients and introducing the business and products
* Identifying and developing new business prospects and building a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities
* Setting up appointments for the sales team
* Coordinating with the marketing department to proactively set up marketing activities for lead generation
* Sales journey - initial contact, building relationships, finding solutions and being their main point of contact
* Updating and looking after the CRM system by accurately completing all sales information and customer details to the required standard
* Following the entire sales process from initial contact to payment of the invoices to ensuring customer satisfaction
* Contact business or individuals by phone, making outbound sales calls to clients to follow up leads
* Introduce new products and services to existing clients demonstrating a consultative approach by becoming an expert in the industry and advising, guiding and consulting clients
* Managing the online shop, keeping on top of sales that are going through online
* Coordinate with the stock management department to update stock number on site and request of new stock
* Manage communication with clients and follow up on initial contact
* Order processing using Sage
* Customer service including some sales
* Data entry
* Dealing with telephone queries and directing calls
Applicants must have good IT and administrative skills, previous experience with Sage would be a distinct advantage but not essential. The successful candidate will be a confident communicator with high level customer service skills, previous experience in an office environment and the ability to use their initiative. The work is full-time Monday - Thursday 0830 - 1700 and Friday 0830 - 1630.