Sychem are seeking full-time Service and Test Engineers to join our ever-growing team. This role entails the weekly, quarterly and annually testing of Washers and Autoclaves in the Laboratory and Healthcare sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Service & Test engineer to join our ever-expanding resource department. In this role, you will strive to deliver a professional and efficient service at all times, and seek to understand and meet clients’ expectations and requirements.
This role will allow the successful applicant to operate predominately within Healthcare & Pathology, Laboratory and Research facilities.
Essential tasks to be carried out in this role include:
• Autoclave service and validation on both hospital and laboratory machines
• Washer service and validation on both hospital and laboratory machines
• Breakdown cover for washers and autoclaves hospital and laboratory
• Carryout works on all Sychem equipment
• Providing excellent customer support and service by phone and face to face
• Promoting Sychem products and services
• Training for end-user
• Installation of new Sychem equipment
• Commissioning of all Sychem equipment
The necessary qualifications and experience required to fulfil this role are as follows:
• Previous experience and industry knowledge of Autoclaves and Washers
• Trained within Mechanical and/or Electrical engineering
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Good working knowledge of TQ Soft and IP Reports
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• STM1, STM2, STM3 / WTM1, WTM2, WTM3 (desirable)
• Working knowledge of endoscope drying/storage cabinets (desirable)
• Electrical or Instrumentation qualification (desirable)
Skills that would add value and impact to our business:
• Innovative – To always seek to develop and improve our product and service.
• Quality – To consistently deliver the highest quality product and service.
• Respect – To always respect our employees, customers, suppliers, community and planet.
• Teamwork – To always support and work together to find solutions and reach our goals
• Family – To always understand and encourage the importance of a happy work/life balance for our employees.
If you think that you could be the right fit to join our team or would like some more information, contact us today [email protected]