Sychem are seeking full time Trainee engineers to carryout testing of hospital and laboratory autoclaves and washer machines nationwide.
This is a great opportunity for a trainee to join our growing company, where you will be put through a thorough training plan and evaluated regularly. You will start your career by carrying out weekly testing at regular client sites and work your way up to quarterly and annual testing, for which courses will be provided by the business. Your career will provide you with expert technical knowledge of the autoclave and washer industry, enabling your carryout servicing, validation, installation and attending breakdowns.
You will need to be a confident communicator with a logical and problem-solving approach to finding solutions. You be an ambassador for our company and represent the brand by delivering an excellent service to our service. You will need to demonstrate flexibility and be passionate about your development.
- Autoclave service and validation on both hospital and laboratory machines
- Washer service and validation on both hospital and laboratory machines
- Breakdown cover for washers and autoclaves hospital and laboratory
- Carryout works on all Sychem equipment
- Providing excellent customer support and service by phone and face to face
- Promoting Sychem products and services
- Commissioning of all Sychem equipment
If you think you could be the right fit for the job or would like to know more, get in contact today [email protected]