Sychem are actively seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join our busy Marketing team!
Do you have the artistic and graphic design skills required to push us and our clients to the next level?
An ever-expanding company, Sychem works with several internal and external clients.
We need someone who can keep up with all our big ideas; you never know what curveball is going to be thrown at you next and that’s what makes working here so interesting!
Our goal is to invest in someone who will grow with us, and helps us ensure that our agency stands out amongst the crowds.
We pride ourselves on our realistic and transparent approach with each of our clients, and work hard to achieve great results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and developing company product catalogues, magazine adverts, brochures, promotional leaflets, direct mail collateral, advertising templates and designs
- Designing and developing exhibition panel artwork, stands, event support materials – catalogues
- Creating social media assets, images, gif and animations, website assets, digital advertising assets, e-shots, digital personalised catalogues
- Designing and developing sales support materials based on customer requirements
- Assisting in the organisation of product photography shoots when new products are introduced and taking photos
- Image retouching completed to company standards
- Designing company stationery and materials in line with corporate guidelines to a high standard
- Participating in and contributing to marketing workshops, brainstorming creative concepts for future campaigns
- Understanding business/task/project objectives to create a design in line with the strategy and best practice
- Liaising with suppliers and getting quotes for new concepts
- Undertaking competitor and partner’s visual identity research and analysis
- Any other tasks that support the Marketing Department
Qualifications/ requirements of this role:
- Previous experience in a Graphic Design Role
- A BA in Graphic Design or, or equivalent qualification by experience
- The ability to organise own workload, by prioritising and managing multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment
- A proactive and reactive approach to business
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere PRO)
- Experience in undertaking Email Marketing Campaigns
- Experience working with B2B Social media
What can we offer?
- Development and progression within your role.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a small growing business.
- Genuine investment in you as a person and as part of our team
- Annual summer & Christmas parties with the whole group (once allowed!)
- Regular team outings
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
If you think you could be the right fit for the role, please contact [email protected]