AC 1500 Cabinet Washer
Steelco AC1500 cabinet washer is the perfect solution for your small-medium facility needs or the ideal backup unit for your large vivarium.
The patent pending three levels oscillating spray arms assures extremely low cycle time and utilities consumptions with unmatchable washing results.
AC 1500 design provides an installation set for any facility:
• Single door
• Double door pass through
The washer can be equipped with dedicated accessories for the optimized loading of animal cages, feeding bottles, aquatic tanks and rabbit pans.
The AC 1500 recirculates the water during the wash phases and saves the water used for the final rinse to refresh and warm up the water in the wash sump allowing relevant savings in the energy and water consumption.
• Automatic vertical sliding door with safety device. The glass door grants total visual monitoring of the process and is made of double HST (High Shock Tested) tempered glass, AISI 316L stainless steel on the washing chamber side, AISI 304 on the external side.
• The AC1500 is equipped with a safety lock system which is activated during all the cycle time to protect the operator against any inconvenience and to prevent any misuse of the device.
• In the double door pass through version, doors are interlocked to avoid simultaneous opening.
• The two levels loading trays slide on rollers, allowing a convenient loading and unloading job.
• Washing chamber made in AISI 316L stainless steel.
• Washing chamber and self-cleaning sump with rounded edges to avoid any dirty deposit and bacterial growth.
• Water level sensor into the washing chamber.
• Sump provided with electrical or steam heating elements
• The washing system operates with independent washing and rinsing hydraulic circuits.
• Washing water is loaded in the washing chamber sump and heated up to the temperature defined for the washing phase.
• Rinsing water is loaded into an AISI 316L pre-heating tank.
• Final rinse water for sanitization is heated up at 90°C / 194°F.
• Temperatures in the sump and in the rinse pre-heating tank are checked by PT1000 temperature probes.
• 72 washing nozzles distributed on three levels oscillating spray arms positioned on the top, middle and bottom levels of the washing chamber.
• 64 rinsing nozzles distributed on three levels oscillating spray arms positioned on the top, middle and bottom levels of the washing chamber.