Our Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer features:
- Less than 5.5kg when empty – Less than 14kg when full
- 8-litre tank capacity
- Cordless and featuring a 3-in-1 nozzle with 40, 80 or 110 microns
- Flow Rates 106/127/370 ml/min dependent on nozzle setting used
- Coverage 1.5-2.1 meters spray range
- Spray pressure 12 bar and easily transportable
- 16.8V Lithium-Ion battery. (4 hours spray time / 1-hour charge time)
- Each fill allows covering of a surface up to 1200 square metres
Discover how to use our Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer in this video.
Our Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer can be combined with our SychemMIST high-level cleaner disinfectant liquid.
What is Electrostatic cleaning & disinfection?
Electrostatic is the word used to describe the process of incorporating an electrical charge into a liquid. Why is this done? When electrostatic technology is applied to a liquid the droplets created when sprayed become positively charged enabling them to stick to a surface. Following Coulomb’s law, electrostatic attraction between two forces is directly proportional to the magnitude of the charge exerted on it. In other words, electrostatically charging a liquid enables you to make it very sticky when sprayed on surfaces. With Sychem’s Electrostatic Spray technology, spray any water based liquid at a surface and the droplets seek out the target magnetically, adhering to the surface better than ever before. This unique technology enables the users to electrically charge the inside of the droplet instead of attaching it to the outside maximising the charge. This enables the droplets to keep their charge for longer ensuring the full effect of the electrostatic technology. In simple terms when you spray a solution that is properly charged with electrostatics the solution will envelop the targeted object allowing even difficult to reach places to be treated.
Key benefits of Electrostatic cleaning
- Touchless Application
- Electrostatic Wrapping
- Portable -battery operated
- Liquid adhesion to the substrate
- No cross-contamination
- Correct dwell time on the surface
- Less solution applied & eco friendly
- 3 different nozzle/droplet sizes
- Low cost and very easy to implement
- Preventative & reactive equipment
- Minimal room downtime
- Even coverage across the surface
Our Electrostatic Range contains an Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer and Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer.