INTEGRATOR INDICATOR IT26S STEAM
Integrator Indicator for Steam sterilization processes
Integron® unique point Integrator Indicators were developed for monitoring Steam sterilization processes between 121 ºC and 135 ºC, ensuring an adequate control of the effectiveness of sterilization processes (temperature, time, quality of steam). Purple ink was developed to turn to green when a theorical spores population reaches its kill time, indicating that integration condition has been reached. This condition is calibrated with the kill time of a 106 Geobacillus stearothermophilus spore population,
calculated in a BIER (Biological Indicator Evaluator Resistometer).
Integrator Indicators are manufactured with inks that are highly sensitive to the sterilization process variables.
- Type 5 Integrator Indicator.
- One-side-laminated strips printed with indicator ink.
- Size: 72 mm x 23 mm.
- Initial color: purple. Final color: green
- Integration condition is calibrated with the kill time of a106 Geobacillus
stearothermophilus spores population, calculated in BIER (Biological
Indicator Evaluator Resistometer).
- Conditions: saturated steam at 121 ºC, 128 ºC, 135 ºC. The product ensures an adequate control of the efficacy of sterilization processes (temperature, time, quality of steam).