£11.00 + VAT
INTEGRATOR INDICATOR IT26SAD STEAM
Integrator Indicator with self-adhesive support for Steam sterilization processes
Integron® unique point Integrator Indicators were developed for monitoring Steam sterilization processes between 121 ºC and 135 ºC, ensuring an adequate control of the effectiveness of sterilization processes (temperature, time, quality of steam).
Purple ink was developed to turn to green when a theorical spores population reaches its kill time, indicating that integration condition has been reached. This condition is calibrated with the kill time of a 106 Geobacillus stearothermophilus spore population, calculated in a BIER (Biological Indicator Evaluator Resistometer).
- Type 5 Integrator Indicator.
- Strips printed with indicator ink. Version of the integrator indicator in a self-adhesive support, which allows their easy record.
- Size: 72 mm x 23 mm
- Initial color: purple
- Final color: green
- Integration condition is calibrated with the kill time of a 106 Geobacillus
stearothermophilus spores population, calculated in BIER (Biological
Indicator Evaluator Resistometer).
- Conditions: saturated steam at 121 ºC, 128 ºC, 135 ºC.
- The product ensures an adequate control of the efficacy of sterilization
processes (temperature, time, quality of steam).