Lab 660 Series
Steelco LAB 660 is a large capacity glassware washer specially developed for laboratories that require to clean big quantities of items on a daily basis.
The washing chamber is equipped with five washing/drying positions allowing the simultaneous use of up to three washing/drying levels and a powerful filtered hot air system. This machine is capable of cleaning bottles up to 100 lt / 26.42 Gal US.
The filtered forced air drying system with adjustable time and temperature setting, helps to ensure a complete drying, inside and outside, of all the glassware.
- Hinged drop down door counterbalanced for ease of operation and provided with visual inspection glass window.
- Steelcotronic control panel with LCD display to visualize cycle status with 20 standard washing and disinfection programs for laboratory glassware and 20 additional custom programs available for customization.
- RS 232 port for printer connection to monitor and validate washing phases.
- Ergonomic design of the door level height allowing the user a convenient loading/unloading job with the support of a manual loading/unloading trolley.
- Removable washing carts installed on telescopic bearing rails to enable an easy and safe loading/unloading of the glassware.