£2,250.00 + VAT
MINIPRO AUTOREADER FOR HYGIENE MONITORING SYSTEM
Bionova® MiniPro is designed for the measurement of the residual protein in the process of washing and disinfecting equipment and instruments and thus reducing the risk of microbiological contamination. The MiniPro allows the incubation and quantitative readout of the pen system for the detection of proteins and surface allergens.
The results are as accurate as 0.3 microgram and the results are provided within 15 min with the MiniPro. The system provides full traceability compliant with HTM01-01 2016 via its software. It is connected directly to a PC through USB for full data storage. Also, the results are printed on a receipt with clear “negative” or “positive” results with ug result displayed. In addition, it has the option for the reprint of the last 3 results and for the verification of the remaining incubation time. Both, the unit and its software are fully compliant with HTM01-01 2016.
For incubation and quantitative readout of: Pen system for the detection of proteins and surface allergens Chemdye® Terragene®: PRO1MICRO
- 3 positions (2.5 cm depth, 1.3 cm diameter) for incubation and
- transmittance readout of hygiene indicators.
- Orifice for external thermometer.
- Built-in top cover
- USB connection for recording results on PC using a Readout and
- Traceability software.
- It allows to incubate and read 3 indicators simultaneously.
- Thermal Printer results.
- Sound alarm for indication of events.
- Firmware update by the user
- Dimensions: 102 mm high, 156 mm wide and 146 mm deep
- Voltage Range: 100 - 240 V.
- Power: 28 W.
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz