VS 1 TT L Autoclave
With proven and reliable high performance sterilizing technology, the new Steelco autoclave’s chamber is made of AISI 316L stainless steel and a full jacket system for even steam/heat distribution.
Versatility, easy handling and high performance with the low cost of ownership of a tabletop unit, to single or double door versions.
• All in one compact solution for easy installation into existing rooms
• EN 285 compliant: 3 process cycles and Bowie-Dick, Helix test cycles
• 8 additional custom cycles
Stand upon request: 820mm/32.28” height stand, equipped with lockable doors
- Chamber and process piping made of stainless steel AISI 316L
- Single piece horizontal sliding door made of stainless steel AISI 316L for durability and ease of cleaning
- Sensitive anti-finger trapping safety device
- Cladding made of stainless steel AISI 304
- Built-in electrical steam generator
- Easy service with frontal access
- 7” touch screen panel HMI
- Integrated thermal paper printer
Working programmes at 121°C and 134°C (249,8°F and 273,2°F); process cycle and factory programmed according to EN 285 for:
Solids: tools, machine parts, empty glassware, animal cages
Porous: textiles, rubber, filters, vials, animal bedding and feed.
Liquids in vented or sealed containers
Test/service programmes: warm-up, Bowie & Dick, vacuum test, filter sterilization.