TURBOFLOW is an innovative ventilation system. Optimising the biodecontamination agent distribution, it helps to reduce the cycle duration and to simplify the validated cycle repeatability also in rooms with complex geometric layout.
TURBOFLOW system consists of a central unit that can be equipped with satellite units to empower the distribution activity to meet also the most complex biodecontamination requirements. In addition to the advantages offered by traditional distribution system, Turboflow helps the operator to streamline the validated cycle repeatability thanks to:
• A single device to move, set up and use to cover volumes up to 650 m3
• Flow angle specially designed to cover any geometric layout.
• Compact and wheeled central unit, easy to move and to store after use.
• Satellite units and power cables housed inside the central unit simplify transport and reduce required storage space.
• It is simple and straightforward to position Bioreset TURBOFLOW in the area to be treated.
• Reduced cycle set-up time.
• Made in ABS and AISI 304 stainless steel.
• Compatible with anyV-PHP generator.
• Faster and wider distribution of the decontaminating agent optimizes the overall cycle duration.