World’s best selling ATP sanitation monitoring system
- Most cost-effective ATP hygiene monitoring system available.
- Provides real-time feedback and facilitates long-term data analysis.
- Optimises and verifies that cleaning procedures are working.
- No scheduled yearly maintenance is necessary.
- Available Calibration Control Kit for in-house confirmation of calibration.
- Compatible with various tests for surfaces, water samples, and endoscope sampling.
- Product Code: SS4.
Why use ATP monitoring?
Among the many concerns of an Infection Control department, coordinating with Environmental Services to maintain a clean hospital is critical to preventing healthcare-acquired infections. So how do busy managers ensure that cleaning standards are upheld while keeping a tight budget and managing a growing workload?
Objective measurement of surface cleanliness using ATP cleaning verification provides on-the-spot feedback on cleaning effectiveness. Now Infection Control personnel can know how cleaning staff is performing, quantify cleanliness in the healthcare environment, set goals for improvement, and keep everyone cleaning to the same, measurable standard.
Sychem in partnership with Hygiena offers a complete product range that is easy-to-use and reliable for detecting the presence of ATP, specific enzymes, and bacteria. Testing devices are activated with a simple snap and squeeze action, then placed into a handheld system, giving results in seconds.
The test devices you use will determine which monitoring system is best for your needs. Sychem supplies healthcare, food processing, and research facilities with the commonly preferred choice of monitoring systems and tests. Here at Team Sychem, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide flexible and cost-effective solutions.
Discover more about Hygiena SychemSure Plus on our partner’s Youtube Channel here.