Verify your Hygiena™ luminometer in seconds!
- Confirms Calibration in seconds
- Record Calibration History for audits
- Stable LED-based light sourced powered by standard batteries
- Compatible with all Hygiena™ luminometer
- Verifies calibration in-house as part of the quality control process
- Reusable – one-time purchase allows unlimited calibration checks
Hygiena’s CalCheck is an easy to use and reusable LED calibration verification device that can be used with our Ensure™ Touch and SystemSURE Plus™. The clever calibration tool provides validation and supports a robust quality control process in addition to the Hygiena™ luminometers self-check calibrations run at start-up.
It is a reusable positive and negative calibration device that allows you to verify the verification in two easy steps that only take seconds. Tracking your calibration history supports your quality process audits, the verification demonstrates due diligence during audits and is proving that the luminometer is working properly. The CalCheck has been designed to be directly used by the users and therefore eliminates the need for calibration checks by the manufacturer. The LED on the top of the device used a standard CR1025 battery and will turn red when the battery needs to be changed.
Discover more about the CalCheck in this video.